Sunday, November 9, 2014

Randi Rossario- Health, Media, Marketing

Initially, when I decided to talk to everyone about my success in weight loss and how I could help others, I didn't anticipate getting hundreds of names and emails from people wondering how I got here.  At first I thought to myself, dissss teewwww mucchhhhh lol but then figured out a way to talk to everyone at once.



Welcome to my new blog, focused on fitness, marketing and media.


 A few times a week, I'll email you with fun facts, meal ideas and even some entertainment gossip updates.  As some of you may know, my new internet radio station, Oh So Radio will go live this Saturday!! You can listen to live broadcast via our website at www.ohsoradio.com.


For now, here's a start to healthy living and thinking.....


STOP WITH THE FAST FOOD - STOP DRINKING LIQUOR - LEARN PORTION CONTROL AND LIVE BY IT

Everything I mentioned above, I'm going to help you with on this path. Also, be sure you're ready to be a little open minded to new things :)



Are you ready?



No comments: